Information We Collect
When you use our website and services, we may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Contact information, such as your name and email address, when you sign up for our newsletter or contact us through our website.
We use spam detection services to help identify and filter out unwanted messages and to prevent spam and malicious content from being sent through our website. These services may use certain data from our website and from our users, such as IP address, email, and other data, to perform these functions.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services and information you request through our website.
- To send you our newsletter and other promotional materials, if you have opted-in to receive them.
- To improve our website and services, by understanding how our users interact with it and what their preferences and needs are.
- To provide personalized content and recommendations based on your use of our website.
- To detect spam and unwanted messages and to prevent spam and malicious content from being sent through our website.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- We may share your personal information with service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as our email marketing platform provider.
- We may disclose your personal information if required by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
Linking to Third-Party Websites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over the content or privacy practices of those websites and we are not responsible for them. We provide these links as a convenience and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Femme Dollar.
User Generated Content and User Conduct
The Site may allow users to post comments or other content. You are solely responsible for any content that you post on the Site. By posting content on the Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right to do so and that your content does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party. You agree not to use the Site to:
- Post or transmit any content that is defamatory, offensive, or otherwise in violation of any law or regulation.
- Spam, harass or otherwise annoy any other users of the Site.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations. Femme Dollar reserves the right to remove any content that it deems inappropriate or in violation of these Terms of Service.
When you leave a comment, your name, email address, and website URL (if provided) will be visible to the public. The comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
This site utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary. We may use QUIC.cloud services to process & cache your data temporarily. Please see https://quic.cloud/privacy-policy/ for more details.
Advertising and Affiliate Links
The Site may contain advertisements and affiliate links. We may earn a commission or other compensation from the purchase of goods or services through these links. We only promote products or services that we believe in and that align with our values.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children under the age of 18. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) in the USA, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our systems. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com or use our contact form and we will take appropriate action to delete such information from our records.
Email Marketing Service
We use MailerLite to send our newsletter to our subscribers. By signing up for our newsletter, you agree to provide us with your email address and to receive emails from us. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Last Updated: January 15th 2023